Crosby Craddock, RN is a Registered Nurse and Medical Aesthetics Nurse Injector. Crosby joined the Optima Dermatology team as a Practice Manager and provided the Mentor patients with an exceptional experience while pursuing her interest in cosmetic treatments behind the scenes. She has received advanced training performing a variety of medical aesthetic treatments, including BOTOX®, microneedling, HALO® Hybrid Fractional Laser, BroadBand Light (BBL™) and more and trained under Dr. Sara Lohser. Prior to joining Optima Dermatology, Crosby provided professional nursing care at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Crosby is passionate about continuous training to remain at the forefront of the latest aesthetic procedures and technology. Crosby is earning her Bachelors in Nursing at Cleveland State University and will be graduating this summer.
Crosby is committed to delivering the highest quality of care to her patients and looks forward to treating patients in Mentor and surrounding areas.
- Medical Aesthetics Nurse Injector
- Registered Nurse
- Offers Neurotoxin Injections, Microneedling, Chemical Peels, VISIA® Skin Analysis, HydraFacial®, CoolSculpting®, BroadBand Light (BBL™), HALO®Hybrid Fractional Laser, Forever Bare BBL™ Laser Hair Removal
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Mentor, OH
Dermatology Services in Mentor, OH
- INTRAcel™ RF
Laser & Light Treatments
- Forever Young BBL™ (BroadBand Light)
- HALO®Hybrid Fractional Laser
- Forever Clear® BBL™
- Forever Bare BBL™ (Laser Hair Removal)
The Perfect™ Derma Peel
VISIA® Skin Analysis