Laurie A. Quattro, board-certified Physician Assistant, joined Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in 2004. She earned her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from A.T. Stills University at the University of Arizona and her Physician Assistantship degree in Applied Science from Cuyahoga Community College. Laurie is a member of the Ohio Association of Physician Assistants, the American Academy of Physician Assistants, and Associated Skin Care Professionals. She is certified in CPR and ACLS. While in school, she was on the PA Conduct Committee and passed the Board of Registry Certification Examination for ASCP.
- Medical Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from A.T. Stills University at the University of Arizona
- Physician Assistantship degree in Applied Science from Cuyahoga Community College
Dermatology, Mohs Surgery and Medical Aesthetics Services in Boardman, OH
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
987 Boardman-Canfield Rd.,
Boardman, OH 44512
Mon: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tues: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wed: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Salem , OH
Dermatology Services in Boardman & Salem, OH
- Actinic Keratosis
- Alopecia Areata
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Birthmarks & Pigmented Skin
- Chicken Pox
- Collagen Vascular
- Diabetes-Related Skin Conditions
- Head Lice
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Herpes Zoster
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Lyme Disease
- Moles (Nevi)
- Pregnancy-Related Skin Conditions
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac
- Precancerous Skin Conditions and Sun Damage
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Checks
- Squamous Cell
Associated Skin Care Professionals
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
Board-Certified Physician Assistant
What our patients are saying:
"I have been seeing Laurie Quattro for years , LOVE her and the staff !!!"
- Gretchen D