Andrew J. Scripture, MD
Dr. Andrew J. Scripture, board-certified dermatologist, practices medical and surgical dermatology and offers a variety of rejuvenating cosmetic procedures including neuromodulators, dermal fillers, and laser treatments. Dr. Scripture completed his residency training in Dermatology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire, where he was named Chief Resident. During his residency, Dr. Scripture was a lecturer at Geisel School of Medicine, where he educated medical students on a wide range of dermatology conditions including acne and rosacea as well as cosmetic dermatology. He was named Chief of Cosmetic Education at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and was recognized as an exceptional role model and teacher. Prior to his residency, Dr. Scripture began clinical training with an internship in Internal Medicine at Saint Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. He earned his MD degree from Indiana University School of Medicine, and his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Indiana University. In addition to medical and cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Scripture will also be involved in research and clinical trials as a Principal Investigator. He has experience as an Academic Research Assistant with Indiana University Neuroscience Department, a Sub-Investigator on clinical trials at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, and an Intern in Pathology at Eli Lilly and Company. Dr. Scripture looks forward to providing industry-leading dermatology care to patients in the Indianapolis region.
- Practices Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Completed Residency Training in Dermatology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Medical Degree from Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, Member of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, Member of Gold Humanism Honor Society, and Member of American Medical Association.
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Greenwood, IN
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Plainfield, IN
- Acne and acne scarring
- Allergic rashes
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy
- Botox® for Hyperhidrosis of the Axillae
- Excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma, atypical moles, and cysts
- Fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Liquid nitrogen treatments of actinic keratosis, inflamed seborrheic keratosis, and warts
- Narrow band UVB phototherapy
- Moles, growths, and tumors of the skin
- Pigmentary disorders and vitiligo
- Photosensitive disorders
- Punch skin and shave skin biopsies
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin infections
- Urticaria (hives)
- XTRAC phototherapy
American Academy of Dermatology
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Gold Humanism Honor Society
American Medical Association