What You Need to Know About SkinPen Microneedling
SkinPen Treatment is a great way to rejuvenate the appearance of the skin through safe, effective microneedling.
SkinPen is administered using the first FDA-cleared microneedling device, which is also made in the USA and rigorously tested for safety. This minimally-invasive treatment is safe for all skin tones and types and produces natural, effective results that only improve with time.
What to Expect From a SkinPen Treatment
SkinPen can treat skin issues on the face, neck, and chest all in the same treatment. The microneedling device remains sharp for up to 80 minutes, allowing a single treatment to address your skin concerns.
The SkinPen treatment is like a reset for your skin. SkinPen remodels the appearance of the skin by creating tiny microscopic channels, activating your body’s natural response to heal the skin. Through the healing process, the production of collagen and elastin allows the skin to look younger, healthier, and more radiant.
- Ideal for treating acne scars, wrinkles, and rejuvenating the appearance of the skin.
- Quick and easy with little-to-no downtime, and can be completed in as few as three treatments.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin without the use of heat or chemicals
- A highly precise treatment to address skin concerns on the face, neck, and chest.
- Can be paired with a PRP add-on treatment, which is a platelet-rich centrifuge that isolates plasma and extracts the platelets to apply to the face during the microneedling treatment.
Should I Consider a SkinPen Microneedling Treatment?
SkinPen is a great option for patients who suffer from acne scarring on the face, neck, or chest or want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenate their skin to a healthier, more radiant appearance.
The treatment is safe, effective, and only minimally invasive, and works well for individuals of all skin tones and types. Patients report feeling only a slight vibration during the SkinPen treatment, and there are very few post-treatment side effects outside of redness and the feeling of a mild sunburn.
At Optima Dermatology, we work closely with every patient to ensure we deliver the best treatment for your needs.