Brienne D. Cressey MD, MBA, FAAD, FACMS
Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained Mohs Micrographic Dermatologic Surgeon
Brienne D. Cressey MD, MBA, FAAD, FACMS is a board-certified board-certified Mohs micrographic dermatologic surgeon and board-certified dermatologist. Dr. Cressey has been treating patients in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire since 2017 and has performed over 8,000 Mohs cases. Her areas of expertise include Mohs Micrographic Surgery (Mohs) for skin cancers and laser treatments including VBeam ®, Fraxel® and and Halo® Hybrid Fractional Laser.
Dr. Cressey completed her Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Facial Reconstruction, Lasers and Cosmetics as a Dermatologic Oncology Fellow at the Dermatology Professionals in Rhode Island with Dr. Nathaniel Jellinek. She completed her residency in dermatology at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell where she was named Chief Resident and was recognized with multiple awards including the Women’s Dermatologist Society Mentorship Award, Derm Mentor Resident of Distinction Award, first place in the New York Academy of Medicine Resident Research Competition, and more. Prior to residency, she completed her internship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. She graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine with highest honors as a member of Alpha Omega Alpha medical school and received her Master in Business Administration (MBA) with a focus on healthcare management from Brandeis University.
Dr. Cressey is a member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, American Academy of Dermatology, and American Society of Dermatologic Surgery. She has authored over 25 peer reviewed articles in major academic journals such as Dermatologic Surgery, Journal of Surgical Education and Journal of American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Cressey was born and raised in Maine. When she is not treating patients, she enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter as well as time outdoors fishing and kayaking. Dr. Cressey is thrilled to provide industry-leading dermatology care and access to Mohs surgery at our Stratham practice. She is committed to delivering the highest quality of care to all her patients while being both knowledgeable and approachable.
- Mohs Surgery, Medical & Surgical Dermatology, & Medical Aesthetics
- Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology at Dermatology Professionals
- Completed Residency at New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Tufts University School of Medicine
- Master of Business Administration from Brandeis University
- Member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, American Academy of Dermatology, and American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Authored Over 25 Peer Reviewed Articles and Book Chapters
- Presented at numerous medical conferences
- Offers laser treatments including Vbeam®, Fraxel®, and HALO®
Dermatology Services in Stratham, NH
American College of Mohs Surgery
American Academy of Dermatology
American Society of Dermatologic Surgery