Board-certified Physician Assistant Brittany LaFree has been providing quality care to patients with a wide variety of dermatologic diseases and concerns for over twelve years. Graduating from Butler University with a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Brittany LaFree has been working in the medical field since 2009 and joined the Dermatology Center of Indiana in 2017.
- Medical Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics
- Obtained Master's Degree in Physician's Assistant Studies from Butler University
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Greenwood, IN
Dermatology Center of Indiana
2800 S. State Road-135,
Greenwood, IN 46143
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Greenwood, IN
- Acne and acne scarring
- Allergic rashes
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy
- Botox® for Hyperhidrosis of the Axillae
- Excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma, atypical moles, and cysts
- Fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Liquid nitrogen treatments of actinic keratosis, inflamed seborrheic keratosis, and warts
- Narrow band UVB phototherapy
- Moles, growths, and tumors of the skin
- Pigmentary disorders and vitiligo
- Photosensitive disorders
- Punch skin and shave skin biopsies
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin infections
- Urticaria (hives)
- XTRAC phototherapy
Board-Certified Physician Assistant
"Everyone was very kind and courteous before and during my visit. The wait time was minimal and the care was professionally given. Brittany Lafree was extremely personable and caring in her interaction with me. I felt well taken care of and my concerns heard. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great dermatology office!"
- Popoviciu Petrica
"Absolutely amazing!! Brittany is so kind and caring . She listens to her patients and answers any questions you have thoroughly , you can really tell she cares about her patients. Would absolutely recommend to everyone!"
- Morgan Jones