Gretchen Shull, PA-C is a board-certified Physician Assistant and has been serving patients since 2017. Gretchen completed clinical training in dermatology at Brodell Medical, Inc. in Warren, Ohio and Butler Health System in Pennsylvania. She received her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies and Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry Studies from Marietta College. Gretchen treats patients of all ages and offers a wide range of medical dermatology services. She goes above and beyond to ensure each of her patients has the best experience possible and looks forward to providing patients in the greater Cleveland area with personalized and comprehensive care.
• Medical Dermatology
• Board-Certified Physician Assistant
• Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Marietta College
• Bachelor of Science from Marietta College
• Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Mentor, OH
7676 Reynolds Road,
Mentor, OH 44060
Mon: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tues: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Mentor, OH
- Allergic rashes
- Alopecia areata
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Fungal and Yeast Infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes Simplex
- Herpes Zoster
- Nail Disorders
- Pigmentary Disorders
- Photosensitive Skin Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin Infections
- And more
Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants