Board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner Sarah Lawson joined The Dermatology Center of Indiana in Spring of 2019. She has a wide variety of experience in obstetrics, urgent care, opioid addiction, and dermatology. Sarah is very passionate about patient education and helping patients reach their personal dermatologic goals. She treats general medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology conditions. She is certified by and a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the Dermatology Nurses Association (DNA).
- Medical Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Plainfield, IN
Dermatology Center of Indiana
1100 Southfield Dr. #1240,
Plainfield, IN 46168
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Plainfield, IN
- Acne and acne scarring
- Allergic rashes
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy
- Botox® for Hyperhidrosis of the Axillae
- Excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma, atypical moles, and cysts
- Fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Liquid nitrogen treatments of actinic keratosis, inflamed seborrheic keratosis, and warts
- Narrow band UVB phototherapy
- Moles, growths, and tumors of the skin
- Pigmentary disorders and vitiligo
- Photosensitive disorders
- Punch skin and shave skin biopsies
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin infections
- Urticaria (hives)
- XTRAC phototherapy
Certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Certified by the Dermatology Nurses Association
"My first time visiting this office and it was great! I was seen by Sarah Lawson and she did a fantastic job explaining and talking to me about the biopsy she was going to perform. She has great bed side manners and I look forward to having her as my permanent dermatologist. I would definitely recommend her to friends, family or anyone in need of a dermatologist."
- V Ward
"Wonderful staff! I was seen by Sarah Lawson and she was amazing!! She was kind, professional, very thorough, and took her time! Definitely keeping her as my dermatologist and will include my entire family as her patients!"
- Darby Schimmel
"Staff is extremely friendly and Sarah Lawson was very knowledgable. She was able to come up with multiple solutions for my needs. I felt very welcomed and comfortable while there."
- Danielle Johnson