Board-certified Dermatologist Dr. Shayna Gordon joined The Dermatology Center of Indiana in the summer of 2017. Her areas of expertise include Mohs Micrographic Surgery for skin cancers, cutaneous oncology, and cosmetic dermatology including neurotoxin injectables such as Botox®, aesthetic injectables, and dermal fillers. She holds a B.A. in Biology from Washington University in St. Louis, a medical degree from Indiana University and completed her internship at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. She completed her dermatology residency at Washington University School of Medicine where she served as Chief Resident. Following residency, she completed a combined Procedural Dermatology and Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis. Dr. Gordon is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American College of Mohs Surgery, and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. She is member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor’s Society.
- Medical Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Completed a combined Procedural Dermatology and Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship at Washington University in St. Louis
- Completed her residency at Washington University School of Medicine where she served as Chief Resident
- Medical degree from Indiana University
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Plainfield, IN
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Zionsville, IN
Mohs Surgery in Plainfield, IN
Dermatology Center of Indiana - Mohs Surgery
824 Edwards Dr., Suite 100,
Plainfield, IN 46168
Mon: 6:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tues: 6:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wed: 6:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Thurs: 6:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Plainfield & Zionsville, IN
- Acne and acne scarring
- Allergic rashes
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy
- Excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma, atypical moles, and cysts
- Fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Liquid nitrogen treatments of actinic keratosis, inflamed seborrheic keratosis, and warts
- Narrow band UVB phototherapy
- Moles, growths, and tumors of the skin
- Pigmentary disorders and vitiligo
- Photosensitive disorders
- Punch skin and shave skin biopsies
- Scar revision
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin infections
- Urticaria (hives)
- XTRAC phototherapy
American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
American Academy of Dermatology
American College of Mohs Surgery
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor’s Society
Board-Certified in Dermatology
What our patients are saying:
"I have been coming to these doctors for years for help with my skin problems. They've provided me with effective services like microneedling for my deep acne scars, botox for between my eyes (my "11 lines"), and filler for my lips and lip corner lines. I have also purchased some really great facial serums, moisturizing creams, and lightening creams here. I get great results everytime with Dr. Gordan."
"I have been to Dr. Gordon three times for cosmetic fillers. She is gentle and explains everything she is doing. She sure has a knack for knowing where to inject those tiny needles to get the best results."