Todd Troxell, DO, FAOCD
Dr. Todd Troxell, board-certified dermatologist, has been serving patients since 2018. Dr. Troxell offers medical and surgical dermatology treatments for patients age one year old and older, for a wide range of skin conditions.
Dr. Troxell is on the Board of Directors of Kirksville Osteopathic Alumni Association. He has peer reviewed dermatology articles and abstracts. Dr. Troxell was awarded the Platinum TOUCH Community Service award in 2017; he is passionate about giving back to his community through different service efforts. As a medical student, he founded Still Caring Health Connection Clinic, a free medical clinic for the underserved run by fellow medical students. Additionally, Dr. Troxell was awarded the prestigious of Student Doctor of the Year in 2017.
Dr. Troxell completed his internship training at Beaumont Hospital in Trenton, MI, and he completed his dermatology residency at Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, MO. Dr. Troxell completed his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from A.T. Still University in Kirksville, MO. He also completed his fellowship with A.T. Still University in Medical Education.
Dr. Troxell takes pleasure in traveling the globe and being outdoors. Over the last decade, he has embarked on International Medical Outreach trips to Honduras, Vietnam, Nicaragua, and Haiti. Dr. Troxell is a doctor of many talents, as he has his 1st Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate, and PADI Search and Rescue certification in Scuba Diving.
- Board-Certified Dermatologist
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Board of Directors of Kirksville Osteopathic Alumni Association
- Completed Internship Training at Beaumont Hospital in Trenton, MI
- Completed Dermatology Residency at Northeast Regional Medical Center in Kirksville, MO
- Completed Fellowship in Medical Education from A.T. Still University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree from A.T. Still University
- Earned the Platinum TOUCH Community Service Award & Student Doctor of the Year Award in 2017
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Bloomington, IN
1010 W 2nd St,
Bloomington, IN 47403
Opening: April 3
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Bloomington, IN
Student Doctor of the Year Award in 2017
Platinum TOUCH Community Service Award in 2017
Board of Directors