Greenwood, IN Dermatologist
Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics Services in Greenwood, IN
Dermatology Center of Indiana
2800 S. State Road-135,
Greenwood, IN 46143
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Mon: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tues: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wed: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thurs: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Greenwood, IN
- Acne and acne scarring
- Allergic rashes
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy
- Excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma, atypical moles, and cysts
- Fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Liquid nitrogen treatments of actinic keratosis, inflamed seborrheic keratosis, and warts
- Narrow band UVB phototherapy
- Moles, growths, and tumors of the skin
- Pigmentary disorders and vitiligo
- Photosensitive disorders
- Punch skin and shave skin biopsies
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin infections
- Urticaria (hives)
- XTRAC phototherapy
About the Dermatology Center of Indiana
The Dermatology Center of Indiana in Greenwood, IN has a highly experienced, motivated, and caring staff. By fostering a team approach, Dr. Guenthner has assembled a group of individuals at the Greenwood practice who are willing to “go the extra mile” for the patients to ensure that our practice philosophy is met.
“For patients, it is vital that they feel welcomed, comfortable, and most of all, respected by the practice. Every patient will be viewed as an individual who deserves and will receive the best dermatologic care possible.”
“Recently had appointment to have suspicious looking skin lesions biopsied. So glad I went, they found four areas that they quickly diagnosed as possible areas of skin cancer. Staff in Greenwood, IN were extremely accommodating and efficient.“
“I went in for an annual skin cancer screening/check. Every employee I encountered from reception to check out was friendly and welcoming. My screen was thorough and comprehensive. I was made to feel very comfortable during the examination. They spent a great deal of time with me answering all of my questions. I highly recommend this clinic in Greenwood, IN!“
"Outstanding care. Everyone I came into contact with was very welcoming, turning what typically can be an uncomfortable experience into an enjoyable one. I will definitely recommend them to everyone and I’ll be going back for my yearly check ups! Great place!!"
Indianapolis, Southport, Homecroft, University Heights, Greenwood, Smith Valley, Bargersville, Waterloo, Reds Corner, New Whiteland, Franklin, Amity, Mount Pleasant, Urmeyville, Hopewell, Providence, Mooresville, Young, Center Valley, Allman, Fields, Joppa