Medical Dermatology, Mohs Surgery and Cosmetic Services
Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
987 Boardman-Canfield Rd.,
Boardman, OH 44512
Mon: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tues: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wed: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thurs: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Dermatology Services in Boardman, OH
- Actinic Keratosis
- Alopecia Areata
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Birthmarks & Pigmented Skin
- Chicken Pox
- Collagen Vascular
- Diabetes-Related Skin Conditions
- Head Lice
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Herpes Zoster
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Lyme Disease
- Moles (Nevi)
- Pregnancy-Related Skin Conditions
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac
- Precancerous Skin Conditions and Sun Damage
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Checks
- Squamous Cell
About Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
The Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Boardman, OH is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients and the Boardman community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging, compassionate and professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
What our patients are saying:
"Very clean professional operation at Advanced in Boardman, OH. Felt completely safe from start to finish. Great job done by everyone."
"I’ve had a great experience each time I’ve gone to Advanced in Boardman, OH. Dr. Anne is always reassuring and so kind! Very professional!"
"My treatment at Advanced Dermatology in Boardman, OH today could not have been better. The complete staff is excellent."
Exceptional Patient Experience
Mineral Ridge, Niles, Lordstown, McDonald, Austintown, Girard, Churchill, McKinley Heights, Youngstown, Austintown, Boardman, Poland, Willow Crest, Struthers, North Lima, Columbiana, Canfield, Ellsworth, Calla, Marquis, Starrs Corners