Medical Dermatology and Cosmetic Services
Dermatology Services in Plainfield, IN
- Acne and acne scarring
- Allergic rashes
- Autoimmune disorders that affect the skin, such as lupus and dermatomyositis
- Blue Light Photodynamic Therapy
- Excision of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma, atypical moles, and cysts
- Fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails
- Hair loss, including alopecia
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes zoster (shingles)
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- Liquid nitrogen treatments of actinic keratosis, inflamed seborrheic keratosis, and warts
- Narrow band UVB phototherapy
- Moles, growths, and tumors of the skin
- Pigmentary disorders and vitiligo
- Photosensitive disorders
- Punch skin and shave skin biopsies
- Skin Checks and Cancer Screening
- Skin infections
- Urticaria (hives)
- XTRAC phototherapy
About the Dermatology Center of Indiana
The Dermatology Center of Indiana in Plainfield, IN has a highly experienced, motivated, and caring staff. By fostering a team approach, Dr. Guenthner has assembled a group of individuals at the Plainfield practice who are willing to “go the extra mile” for the patients to ensure that our practice philosophy is met.
“For patients, it is vital that they feel welcomed, comfortable, and most of all, respected by the practice. Every patient will be viewed as an individual who deserves and will receive the best dermatologic care possible.”
What our patients are saying:
"It is always a pleasure visiting Dr Gordon's office in Plainfield, IN. She is professional, really cares and runs a very efficient office staffed with cheerful, knowledgeable assistants."
"Always a very friendly group of people who are very accommodating. They are very thorough and professional in what they do. Thank you to all who have taken care of me."
"My first time visiting this office and it was great! I was seen by Sarah Lawson and she did a fantastic job explaining and talking to me about the biopsy she was going to perform. She has great bed side manners and I look forward to having her as my permanent dermatologist. I would definitely recommend her to friends, family or anyone in need of a dermatologist in Plainfield, IN."
- V Ward, Plainfield, IN
Exceptional Patient Experience
Avon, Plainfield, Cartersburg, Clayton, Hazelwood, Pecksburg, Monrovia, Briarwood, Crown Center, Mooresville, Young, Allman, Fields, Joppa, Gasburg, Indianapolis, Six Points